Father's Day Rock Box Collection
Our favorite present for Father’s Day this year is one of our newest products, the Rock Box Collection. Read below to learn more about the gorgeous crystals placed in one of our signature acrylic boxes!
1. Aragonite crystals are a result of “twinned” growths of three different crystals which is why virtually all of these crystals are hexagonal shaped. It has the same chemical composition as Calcite and the two stones are often mistaken for the other. It can be found in places such as the United States, Morocco, Spain and China and are found in a variety of colors. Aragonite has been said to help relieve stress, diminish anger and boost self-confidence.
2. Citrine is a part of the Quartz family and is the most popular Quartz gem after Amethyst. It is most commonly mined in places such as France, Madagascar, Brazil, and Russia and is found in a variety of colors ranging from yellow to dark orange-brown. Natural Citrine carries with it the power of the sun, and encourages feelings of warmth, comfort, energy and life. It has been said that this yellow stone promotes personal will, manifestation, and imagination.
3. Kyanite is what is known as a “bladed crystal” that forms in environments with low heat and high pressure. It is most commonly mined in the United States, Switzerland, Russia, India, Brazil, and Austria and can be found in a variety of colors such as blue, yellow, green, and white. This stone has been called the “crystal of connection” because its’ abilities have been said to help open the mind, align the chakras and bridge the gap in most communication efforts.
4. Apophyllite was originally considered to be a single mineral, but in 1978 the IMA separated the mineral into two sub-classifications which has caused long conversation in the scientific community. It is most commonly found in India, Africa and the United States and is found in a variety of colors some of which being white, green or gray. This crystal has been said to help strengthen consciousness as well as be an invaluable tool when trying to connect with the spiritual world.
5. Malachite is a beautiful green stone that is most recognized by its' banded masses. This mineral is often found with Azurite as blue specks, strains, mixed, or banded together. They are most commonly found in places such as France, Africa, and Morocco and are found in colors that range from deep blue to rich green. The dark colors of the Malachite stones are said to posses an energy that directly connects to the Third-Eye Chakra, which helps guide the soul to enlightenment and emotional satisfaction.
6. Quartz has become one of the most well-known crystals on earth because it occurs in all mineral environments and can be found in many different forms, habits, and colors. The Quartz also has more variety names than any other mineral. They can be found all over the world, but crystals with the highest quality and abundance comes from Arkansas. It's been said that the Quartz heals, cleanses, balances and strengthens the chakras, resulting in physical, mental and emotional well-being.
7. Pyrite is often referred to as Fools Gold due to its similarity in shape and color to Gold. Pyrite and Gold can sometimes occur together but are easily distinguished by a simple testing of characteristics. This stone is fairly common and can be found all over the world, but some of the most beautiful crystals come from Spain or Tanzania. Known as a talisman, Pyrite is considered to be a protector. It can help protect the body and soul from negative energies or attack.
8. Amethyst is a form of quartz that get's its purple hue from irradiation, or iron impurities, along with the presence of trace elements. The best quality Amethyst crystals are found in places such as Sibera, Sri Lanka, and Brazil and are found in colors that range from light purple to deep violet. It has been said that the Amethyst is a high vibration, spiritual stone that can help relieve anxiety and fear.
Which crystal is your favorite?