4th of July
By following our 10 steps, you'll have a 4th of July party that the whole neighborhood will be talking about.
1. Floral Crafts - We love the idea of making something beautiful and memorable at our get-togethers. Fresh flower flags is our newest obsession for the 4th.
2. Outfits that are Cute (as well as) Patriotic - We're loving Katie's outfit from Srathardforlife. It's the perfect balance between being festive and being chic.
3. Themed Snacks - Summer brings about the most gorgeous shades of fruits, vegetables and flowers. Arrange your favorites into an American flag like this one from Family Fresh Meals.
4. Red, White and Blue Cocktails - A party's not complete without a little bubbly. We love this recipe from Mom.Me because it can be made with sparkling water or champagne.
5. Set the Scene - Create an environment that inviting, and more importantly, makes your guests want to stick around. We love these string lights and fresh flowers from Brit + Co.
6. Add a Little Sparkle - Bring the fireworks to your backyard with these super cute sparklers! Kids and adults alike love watching these get lit up.
7. Make the Party Kid-Friendly Too - We're obsessed with Catch My Party's adult pool vs. kid pool option, we're definitely copying this one!
8. Red, White and Blue Desserts - White cake + your favorite red and blue fruit, it couldn't be easier. We love this recipe from Creations by Kara.
9. Fun and Easy Party Favors - Everyone loves leaving the party with a little something. Give them something memorable and fun while on a budget, like these red heart-shaped sunglasses!
10. Beautiful and Festive Decorations - Red, white and blue streamers will be seen at every party. Make them a little more unique by weaving them to make a beautiful table decoration.