1. Exposed Backs - It's that time of year to go braless! Embrace it!
2. Frozen Treats - We love a good frozen snack recipe during the summer, especially when it low in calories. These froyo bites from Skinny Ms. are to die for!
3. Cut Offs - Cut off shorts are one of our summer staples. They're versatile, cute and incredibly easy to just throw on in the morning.
4. Beach Days - There's no hiding it, we're beach babes at heart. Because of that July heat, we no longer need a reason to be at the beach every single day.
5. Summer Hair Cuts - Summer means cutting off those long locks and embracing the shoulder length cut!
6. DIY Projects - We're keeping ourselves busy with fun and chic DIY projects this summer. We're obsessed with these super cute indoor herb gardens.
7. Pool Floats - Have you seen these pool floats all over social media like we have? We definitely want one for ourselves! Find them at Urban Outfitters.
8. String Lights - Ah, warm summer nights. Nothing sets the mood quit like these string lights from Anthropologie.